The smell of Rosemary, Cypress and Juniper in combination with Basil, Lemongrass, Orange and Vetiver is the perfect remedy for exhaustion, a tired mind and/or aching muscles. Since Aromatherapy has a strong tradition in Europe, this blend is likely to evoke fond memories in everybody that grew up between the Alps and the Arctic Sea. It has a strong, herbaceous aroma that instantly transforms fatigue into fresh energy.
- Energizing Herb is a great diffuser oil, creating a stimulating, high-performance environment.
- Also a soothing remedy as part of a steam treatment when stress or the onset of a flu is clouding the mind. Simply add 2-3 drops to a few cups of hot and steaming water in a bowl, and inhale. Cover your head and the bowl with a towel to intensify the treatment.
- You may want to add up to 10 drops to a warm bath, blending it with one of our Carrier/Base oils or some Half & Half prior to adding it to the water (in order to prevent the oil from floating on the surface).
- Energizing Herb is also a popular addition to a sports massage oil, targeting exhausted and aching muscles.
- You can use our Carrier Oils and Unscented body care products to customize all your Aromatherapy and Personal Care needs. Recommended dilution for Essential Oils and Blends is 1% (9 drops per 1oz. of base product) for general applications, or 0.5% (4 drops per 1oz. of base product) for facial and sensitive area applications.